Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HOLD THE PHONE!!! Has it been more than 3 years since my last post?!

So much has changed over the last three years and I am ready to once again channel my inner healthy cooking goddess! First to catch you up quickly, shortly after my last post I divorced and moved and I am happy as can be, have a new great love in my life, Daniel, and the kids are my everything! On that note, I am happy to report that I have maintained my weight loss these last 5+ years and I look forward to making some changes in my body over the next few months as I focus more on nutrition to tighten things up for the summer and a possible late winter vacation. I hope you are all still following me! I look forward to your feedback on some of my new recipes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment